Executive / senior industry position
If you consider yourself to be an ambitious and motivated Senior Civil Engineer with a CV to prove it – we would like to hear from you!
Our client, a national name in engineering excellence is seeking a talented Senior Civil engineer to join the infrastructure team in their Sevenoaks office. Candidates will have at least 5 years’ experience with particular interest in drainage and hardstanding on built environment schemes.
Projects include: Residential, education and other site development schemes.
* A degree in Civil engineering,
* A Chartered or near Chartered Engineer,
* A minimum of 5 years’ previous UK experience,
* A significant level of roads & drainage design experience,
* Proficient in the use of Civils 3D and Microdrainage,
* Confident client-facing and communication skills,
* Ability & willingness to mentor other team members.
This role offers you the opportunity to join a well-established and highly successful firm, who have a first class reputation in the industry.
For more details and an opportunity to be considered for this role, please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120.
Employment Type: Permanent. Sector: Civil & Structural. Salary Description: £50,000 – £55,000 per annum.