Job Location: Galway / Flexwork
Metlife, Inc (“Metlife”) has helped generations of people around the world protect their families and finances. We are one of the world’s leading financial services companies, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits, and asset management to our individual and institutional customers .
The Galway Technology Campus, which is located in the City Centre is a state-of-the-art, collaborative working environment where our associates focus on developing digital solutions that can be rapidly and efficiently scaled to markets around the world. Teams work across a variety IT disciplines including Software Development, Production Management, Project Management, Testing, Management and Support roles. [Delete as appropriate]
Role Value Proposition:
The Senior Analyst Information Security is responsible under limited supervision, for the oversight and/or execution of MetLife’s EMEA Information Security Program at large with key responsibilities at regional level in direct support of local country level teams.
The Senior Analyst Information Security responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review and proofing of IT General Security Controls as part of quarterly governance processes, including:
- IT Control evidence testing and review for effectiveness against internal framework of IT controls and testing procedures;
- Elaboration of reports of know and newly detected deficiencies and gaps;
- Tracking and follow-up on remediation actions and plans completion.
- Support EMEA IT Risk Management program as needed, including:
- Work with country teams to properly classify and document IT self-identified risks and control gaps;
- Provide support to the EMEA IT Risk Management Program in order to ensure continuous adherence to company IT Risk Metrics in alignment with the overall MetLife risk appetite;
- Support other EMEA IT Risk & Security Programs as needed, including:
- PCI DSS Compliance program, where applicable
- IT 3rd Party Risk Assessment program
- Support the IT Risk y Advisory function, including:
- Guidance on IT Security Policies & Standards to business and IT teams;
- Assist local teams with customer andor regulatory security assessments and requests.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
1. 3-5 years professional IT Risk and Informatin Security related experiences in Financial services.
2. Expertise and experiences in implementing & monitoring Information Security controls, practices and technology for multiple levels within an organization.
3. IT Risk Information Security Certification or similar preferred – e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP, PCIP;
4. Execution and Results oriented; Ability to transparently execute against plan.
5. Good English language skills both oral as well as written; Additional languages knowledge preferred;
6. Good analytical and report presentation skills.
7. Ability to work independently with a structured approach. Strong excel, Powerpoint and Visio skills.
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. . It is the policy of MetLife to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination on any basis protected by law. We welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds, ethnicities, genders, religions and sexual orientations. We strive to find the best candidate for all positions and a diverse range of applicants ensures we widen our talent pool in order to achieve this. Any applicants with disabilities and neurodiverse conditions, please do let us know about your reasonable adjustments to ensure that we can best meet your needs.
GTO – Information Security Organization
Number of Openings
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
We ensure to reward and recognise our employees for their contributions and accomplishments at work. We value our employees’ commitment to their work by offering a competitive and extensive compensation and benefits package. This includes 25 paid holidays, performance-based bonus, health insurance, income protection and pension benefits. MetLife will also assist in the funding of professional fees for employees where it is relevant and aligned to your position within the organisation. MetLife reserve the right to make a judgement on whether the subscription is relevant or not to your role as well as cease the payment at any time. This type of subscription will not incur “benefit in kind” tax
Bring your true self to work every day, receive the development and support you need to perform at your best, opportunities to advance your career and surround yourself with likeminded people. Join MetLife.
MetLife, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, is one of the world’s leading financial services companies, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management to help its individual and institutional customers navigate their changing world. Founded in 1868, MetLife has operations in more than 40 countries and holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
We are one of the largest institutional investors in the U.S. with $642.4 billion of total assets under management as of March 31, 2021. We are ranked #46 on the Fortune 500 list for 2021. In 2020, we were named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the fifth year in a row. DJSI is a global index to track the leading sustainability-driven companies. We are proud to have been named to Fortune magazine’s 2021 list of the “World’s Most Admired Companies.”
MetLife is committed to building a purpose-driven and inclusive culture that energizes our people. Our employees work every day to help build a more confident future for people around the world. Visit us at www.metlife.com to learn more about our brand, history, and values.
We want to make it simple for all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities with MetLife. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to [email protected] or call our Employee Relations Department at 1-877-843-3711.
MetLife is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at MetLife without regards to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
Requisition #: 118486