The Department of Real Estate is dedicated to academic excellence through teaching and research. The Department is developing considerable strengths in the area of Real Estate and offers a Bachelor and a Master’s degree in Real Estate.
The Department of Real Estate seeks to appoint one (1) Academic at the Rank of Professor of Associate Professor in Real Estate Economics and Investment who can contribute to both our Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels and who is committed to the success and development of Neapolis University Pafos.
The successful candidate needs to have the following qualifications:
- A PhD with specialization in real estate economics, real finance or real estate investment from an accredited university
- A BSC and MSC in Real Estate or related disciplines
- Ideally a minimum of ten years in total of University work or equivalent, after acquisition of a PhD, at least four of which will be years in University work, or holding a position at the Rank of Professor or Associate Professor at another recognized University.
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language
- Original publications in international scientific journals or other publications of recognized value that forebode important contribution to science.
- Demonstrated commitment to professional development.
- Impeccable integrity and work ethic; ability to handle confidential and sensitive matters in the higher education setting.
- Expected to work in Paphos
All applications should be addressed to the Human Resources Department, by email at [email protected]. Applications should include:
- Application form (download here)
- A cover letter and a Curriculum Vitae
- Names and contact details of at least three (3) academic referees
A competitive remuneration package is offered in accordance to the rates offered by other private universities in Cyprus.
CLOSING DATE: 08/08/2021