Nainital Bank released an official notification for the appointment of Management Trainee and Clerks. There are 150 vacancies out of which 75 vacancies will be offered to the deserving candidates who applied for the MT post while 75 vacancies will be for Clerical Cadre.
The candidates who have completed their UG/PG course (full time) can apply for this recruitment. Nanital Bank is recruiting Management Trainees in place of PO post.
- July 19, 2021: Nainital Bank Clerk and MT Recruitment 2021: Apply for 150 Vacancies @nainitalbank.co.in. Check Notification Here
- July 17, 2021:
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2021- Highlights
The notification for 2021 is yet to be released. the following are the last announced exam highlights for the bank:
|Conducting body||Nainital Bank Limited|
|Total Vacancies||Probationary Officers and Clerks|
|Application form starting date||July 17, 2021|
|Deadline||July 31, 2021|
|How to pay the application fee||Online|
|Way to select the candidates||Online test and interview|
Nainital Bank Vacancies
The Post Wise Vacancy Details related to this banking job is mentioned below:
|Management Trainees (MT)/PO||Officers’ Grade/ Scale I||75|
Nainital Bank Recruitment- Eligibility criteria
For the Post of PO
- Candidates applying for the post of PO must have completed a full-time UG/PG course and have obtained at least 50% marks from a recognized University.
- They must know the Computer.
- Preferable Experience will be given to those who have at least 1-2 years of experience working in the banking/ financial/ institutions/ NBFCs sector.
For the Post of Clerk
- Candidates must have completed their studies, either graduation or PG course (regular) from an approved college or institution.
- Candidates with lesser than 45% marks will not be considered.
- Having skills and knowledge of computers is a must.
- The experienced candidate who has minimum 1-2 years’ experience in the banking/ financial/ institutions/ NBFCs sector will be the given priority.
The minimum and maximum age limit of the candidates for PO and Clerk for recruitment are mentioned below:
|For PO (Age on March 31, 2021)||For Clerks (Age in Years as on March 31, 2021)|
|Lower Age Limit: 21 Upper Age Limit: 27||Lower Age Limit: 21 Upper Age limit: 28|
Nainital Bank Recruitment- Application Process
The entire process of applying is divided into three stages:
- Application process
- Paying the Fees.
- Document Scanning and Uploading.
- To begin with, check the official website.
- After that click on the Apply link shown on the screen. A new registration link will open.
- Tap on the New Registration in the application window (https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/nblposcaug20/basic_details.php)
- Mention the correct details including complete name, parents’ name, date of birth, email address, point of contact, etc.
- Press on the Submit button after filling in all the details. Congratulation the registration is done successfully.
- On the successful registration, the candidate’s new ID and a password will be sent to their contact number and email address.
- Post completing the process, candidates need to log in with their Registration ID, birthday, the password for completing the registration.
- You must upload the photograph and signature exactly the way mentioned on the site.
- The dimensions of the photos must be 200 x 230 pixels only.
- All the candidates have to sign on white paper with a Black Ink pen.
- Once this step is done, upload the scanned latest passport size photo image, sign, handwritten declaration, Left Hand Thumb Impression.
- Make sure that whatever information submitted by you is true and accurate. Cross check and verify the entire application form carefully.
- Pay the application fee online
Hand Written Declaration
After submitting all the details and paying the application fees, candidates need to sign a handwritten declaration as well.
APPLY NOWCHECK ELIGIBILITYGET UPDATES
Nainital Bank Recruitment- Application Fee
The cost of applying for the post is:
|Probationary Officers Grade/Scale-I||INR 1,500 (GST cost included)|
|Applying for Clerk||INR 1,500 (GST cost included)|
Nainital Bank- Selection Process for Clerk and PO
The candidates will be given a chance to work at the Nainital Bank based on the marks they secured in the written online test. The written test includes Objective type questions and Personal Interview aimed at checking a candidate’s skills and knowledge. The candidates who got selected in the online written test will be asked to attend the interview and based on their performance in the interview, they will get appointment letters.
The Cut off list is applied in two stages:
- Marks achieved in the individual tests.
- Based on the overall score
NB Exam Pattern
Nainital Bank PO and Clerk Jobs Exam Pattern
|S.No.||Section Name||Total Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|2||English Language||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||General Awareness (with more focus on the Banking sector)||40||40||20 minutes|
|4||Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
|5.||Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||35 minutes|
Nainital Bank Exam syllabus
- The Exam for Nainital Bank PO and Clerk will have MCQs.
- The mode of question paper will be English.
- There is a separate sectional timing for each section.
- A total of 200 questions needs to be attempted for which the allotted time is 145 Minutes.
- Out of the given 5 choices, candidates are supposed to click on the right option.
- 0.25 marks will be cut for each wrong attempt.
- While preparing for General Awareness, students need to pay more focus on the news related to the Banking sector.
Nainital Bank Interview (PO)
Bank will be responsible for deciding the shortlisting parameters. The candidates whose name appear in the cut off list will be asked to come for an interview. The final decision regarding whom to invite for the interview will be taken by the bank only. The final merit list will be announced considering the individual’s performance in the online test. The list will be created in descending order based on the marks obtained by the test-takers in the online test and interview. Post finalizing the candidates, their names will be shown on the official website of the bank.
Nainital Bank- Salaries for Clerk and PO
The salary of the candidates applied for PO and Clerk jobs are mentioned below.
- Nainital Bank PO Salary
Pay Scale of INR 23700 -42020 plus Special and Dearness Allowance. Based on all the allowances, and salary packages, the CTC would be almost INR 7.00 lacs per annum.
- Nainital Bank Clerk Salary
Pay Scale of INR 11765- 31540 Plus Special and Dearness Allowance. CTC will be almost INR 3.70 lacs each year.
Bond Period in the job
Candidates need to sign an Indemnity Bond for the prescribed amount with the bank, the bond will be proof that the candidates will offer their services to the Bank for a fixed period of time. If someone resigns or leaves their job in between the specified period, they are liable to pay the mentioned amount of the Bond, for all losses, costs, charges, and expenses done by the Bank on behalf of the candidate. Selected candidates shall execute the Indemnity Bond before joining Bank’s service as below:
For Probationary Officer (Grade/Scale-), the amount of the bond is INR 2.00 Lacs and the bond period is 2 years
For Clerks, the bond amount is INR 1.25 Lacs and the bond period is 2 years
NB Exam Centers
List of the Exam Centers
This exam is taken online across different centers. Candidates can select any four centers based on their preferences and proximity to their homes. The list includes:
- Haldwani, Distt. Nainital (Uttarakhand)
- Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
- Roorkee (Uttarakhand)
- Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh)
- Meerut (Uttar Pradesh)
- Moradabad (Uttar Pradesh)
- Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
- Jaipur (Rajasthan)
- Delhi (NCR) – Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad.
- Ambala (Haryana)
NB Admit Card
Post the completion of the application process for Nainital Bank PO and Clerk recruitment, the admit card will be announced on the official website. Candidates who have successfully applied for the post can download the admit card. All the facts related to the exam center, date, timings, etc. is presented on the admit card. No hard copies will be made available. You need to reach the venue at your own expense. It is important to take a print out of the admit card along with the original, at the exam venue.
The result of Nainital Bank 2020 recruitment will be announced on the official website only. Candidates who appeared in these exams can check the results by mentioning their credentials at the official site.
How to check the scores
- Login at the official website using your credentials.
- Click on the results option.
- After that, you need to mention your details including name and registration number.
- The results will be displayed on the main screen.
Save the results and take a print out of the same for future use.