Do you want to do things differently? We do this through our Core Values: Own It, Stay Curious, and Stronger Together?
We are looking for a talented Junior Software Engineer to join our software development team in Crowborough. You will be a junior part of a busy but rewarding development environment, as a member of our dedicated and highly skilled team.
Guidance and mentoring will be provided across a wide range of skills, broadening both business knowledge, languages and development methodologies.
You will have the opportunity to participate in problem solving, design decisions and software architecture from day 1, and depending upon your insight and aptitude can rapidly grow into a senior team member, allowing for direct customer interaction and requirements gathering.
We believe that the right candidate is someone who helps their co-workers not because they must but because they want to.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (work experience can compensate for education)
- Junior programming skills.
- Good skills in modern web technologies
- Fluent written and oral skills in English
- Team player
Core technologies and developer tools
- Visual Studio
Infront offers exciting projects in an innovative and international environment, with current models and new technologies that are unique in Europe. We have a professional work culture and environment with a start-up character, with the advantage of being an established company. You have the freedom to contribute your own ideas and will be given the opportunity to develop yourself professional and personally. We have a team-oriented and dynamic working environment, with flat hierarchies and very good long term career opportunities.
- Home internet/mobile allowance
- Investment into ongoing learning and development (LinkedIn Learning, Language courses etc.)
- Flexible work arrangements (we love the office but it’s also possible to work from home 2-3 days a week)
Infront Financial Information Ltd. (UK)