We are looking for talented developers to join our Development Team in Amsterdam. In this role you will often interact with colleagues from other locations in our Content Collecting & Admin Tools squad, which focuses on building tools to aid our Content Teams in on-boarding and administrating our data.
The focus of the role is to continuously develop and improve these system in order to provide our content teams with fast, usable and reliable tools. The applications are primarily written in C# combined with MS SQL Server databases. We have other squads focusing on Machine Learning and Content On-boarding and you will interact with these teams as well.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Maintain, improve and modernise our content collecting & admin tools
- Work on improving and extending our systems with new business needs coming throughout our organization
- Work together as a team to improve code quality (through regular refactoring, code reviews and automated testing)
- Be a part of the Amsterdam Classic Platform Attention Team to ensure stable operations of our Amsterdam classic platform
- You work together with people in multiple locations and countries on products and projects
Since our products are within the financial industry some knowledge of the financial world is a bonus, although our developers are supported by our Finance experts! We believe that the right candidate is someone who helps their co-workers not because they must but because they want to.
- Good programming skills as full stack web developer on the Microsoft .NET framework using C#: a minimum of 3-5 years professional experience is required
- Sound skills in basic web development techniques like HTML, JS and CSS
- Knowledge of and experience with Angular are an important advantage
- Familiarity with cloud ready technologies and micro-services architecture are considered a benefit
- Experience in other major web development stacks like Java, Node.js, etc. is considered beneficial
- Willingness to learn new programming languages and techniques
- Open minded and having team spirit
- Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree preferred
- Sound language skills in both written and spoken English. Dutch would be an added advantage, but is not a must-have.
Core technologies and developer tools
- .NET Core and .NET Framework using C#
- Microsoft SQL Server
Infront offers an exciting and challenging job within the financial technology sector. You will be a part of an international, active social environment with friendly, supportive and highly skilled colleagues. Being part of a company based on technological innovation will give you opportunities for personal growth and fulfilling career possibilities in a fast-paced environment! At the same time, we have an informal and relaxed culture based on mutual trust, respect and cooperation.