Do you want to do things differently? Then it’s about time you joined Infront!
We are seeking an enthusiastic team member to join our Consulting Services team. In a varied and exciting role, you will apply your knowledge of the financial markets, technical skills and customer service skills to our financial professional clients and prospects.
As you gain hands-on expertise with our products, you will also have opportunities to work with other departments to contribute in the areas of product development, sales and other cross-functional projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting client support and training for banks, brokerages and Infront’s direct customers through telephone and email
- Collaborating with CSM (Customer Success Management) and Sales to provide excellent service to our users
- Contributing to projects on the client services team
- Contributing to cross-functional team projects
- Testing newly developed Infront product features
- Running webinars for new and existing users
- Providing constructive feedback to help develop Infront’s software solutions
Infront offers exciting projects in an innovative and international environment, with current models and new technologies that are unique in Europe. We have a professional work culture and environment with a start-up character, with the advantage of being an established company. You have the freedom to contribute your own ideas and will be given the opportunity to develop yourself professional and personally. We have a team-oriented and dynamic working environment, with flat hierarchies and very good long term career opportunities
- Company pension scheme
- Subsidised public transport
- Subsidised bicycle leasing
- Capital-forming benefits
- Free tea, coffee and water