Practitioner / consultant
£38,000 – £45,000 per annum + plus benefits (Permanent)
Derby or Leicester
A civil & Structural engineering consultancy with a great reputation is looking for a civil engineer to join their team in either Deby or Leicester with 5 Years’ experience. This is an opportunity for the civil engineer to take ownership of their own projects and work independently whilst still being able to manage and coordinate the different disciplines involved in the design of their projects.
* Managing your project workload to achieve programmed deadlines
* Supporting other team members in the delivery of items within your ability
* Design of private drainage networks
* Development of solutions for sectional applications
* Design of drainage using Micro Drainage or PDS/Causeway flow software
* Prepare layouts in AutoCAD and with the support of technicians
* Preparation of FRAs, preplanning advice and documentation
* Taking ownership of projects and supporting the delivery team in the delivery of their projects, with respect to Civil and Infrastructure design.
* Liaising with clients to verify project scope and ensure deliverables
* Carrying out inspections, site surveys and assessments and preparing reports
* Preparation of tenders and fee proposals
* Developing new and existing client relationships
To be considered for this Infrastructure design role we require the following experience, qualifications, skills, knowledge, and attributes.
* Relevant Civil Engineering degree
* looking to become Chartered Engineer (ICE)
* 4 – 5 years’ experience
Interviews will be taking place remotely to comply with Covid restrictions and potential starts will be likely to take place in the coming weeks for successful candidates.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity then speak to Andrew Sparks at Conrad Consulting 02038542961
Employment Type: Permanent. Sector: Civil & Structural. Salary Description: £38,000 – £45,000 per annum.