Practitioner / consultant
We are currently recruiting for a multi-disciplinary engineering practice, who have a vacancy available in their London office for a Civil Engineer. They are looking for candidates with a minimum of 2 years’ experience to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
This firm has a fantastic reputation for focusing on offering a positive contribution to the communities in which they work. The successful Civil Engineer will be given the opportunity to contribute to their impressive portfolio of technically challenging infrastructure projects spanning a wide range of sectors.
Projects: The role will initially be working on projects in the commercial, residential and student accommodation sectors.
* A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
* A minimum of 2 years’ post-graduation industry experience,
* Experience of below ground drainage, FRA & Microdrainage,
* Knowledge and experience of the application of the CDM Regulations.
* A motivated individual with a positive approach to work.
The successful Civil Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & excellent benefits package along with exposure to a range of exciting projects.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Graham Ventham for more details.
Employment Type: Permanent. Sector: Civil & Structural. Salary Description: £35,000 – £38,000 per annum.