UPL is a leader in global food systems and with the acquisition of Arysta LifeScience, is now one of the top 5 agricultural solutions companies worldwide. With revenue of US$5 billion, UPL has presence in 130 countries. With market access to 90 percent of world’s food basket and focused on high-growth regions, UPL represents a compelling value proposition for growers, distributors, suppliers and innovation partners in a consolidating market. UPL offers an integrated portfolio of both patented and post-patent agricultural solutions for various arable and specialty crops, including biological, crop protection, seed treatment and post-harvest solutions covering the entire crop value chain.
- Lead & support Business growth
- Drive the identification and development of opportunities for growth within the advanced segments of BioSolutions in consultation with PD and GPM team.
- Align Zones/BUs as per strategy, develop product package and promotional plan and ensure execution along with field marketing & sales. Post season product audit and implement learnings into next year strategy supporting sales team.
- Creation of model territories with right product mix for the crop & geography
- Work closely with sales team and aligning them to drive sales and market growth of Biosolutions.
- Develop and drive product strategy. Ensure the profitability of portfolio and dominate market share.
- Manage key demos for associated opportunities including pre-positioning, data review and data presentation formats. Selecting model plots, monitoring and recording all pipeline demos in the field.
- Launch preparation, launch execution, Launch review for biosolution product/ region.
- Provide Branding inputs, Crop Bulletin, literature & communication to drive campaign.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Study & identify market opportunities, update market trends, government projects / policies
- Keep a track of Competitor – new launches & campaign activities
- Improve Business Quality
- Prepare contracts ensuring adherence to company policy and guidelines.
- Maintain latest information on market trends and incorporate into local sales strategies.
- Team Management
- Ensuring capability development of the Team and improving their productivity
- Nurture and build a technically strong team to support sales
We are all about connecting with people, in a human way – showing respect, demonstrating trust, celebrating diversity. For us technology is an enabler, not the endgame. We see the value in human connectivity and how it creates new opportunities for everyone. With this, comes our promise to protect people’s safety in every way we can.